CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
LFC Links : [LFC Videos] [LFC Live] [LFC Streaming] [UCL Streaming]

Welcome To Gerrard Fan Club,this blog purpose is to collect Gerrard video clip for the Kop around the world whose the internet speed are not support live stream match and not have enough money to pay per view. We do not want to againt the copy right,all of Liverpool Video media is under the Liverpool Football club,to download these video clips, you have to read and agree that these video clips are only intended for a 24 hour educational personal preview only.After your 24 hour personal educational use of these video clips you MUST delete them and keep it in your memory. We do not upload any video clips by ourself ,This blog is the media for collecting the liverpool Video clips from any source in the cyber world. So that if any video clips is expired we will not upload the new one,but if we can find from any source we will collect for the Kop who missed last post. By downloading the video clips from Liverpool Fan Club,you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.Please support the official club all!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

STEVIE COUNTS DOWN HIS TOP 5 MANAGERS

Paul Eaton 20 November 2008
He's played under many great managers during his time with club and country, but who has Steven Gerrard selected in his top five?
Number 5:

Sammy Lee Melwood Training


I have to give a mention to Sammy Lee, who was my reserve team manager at Liverpool for about six months before I broke through into the first team. Steve Heighway passed me on from the Academy to Melwood and then Sammy helped me make the final step.
It's brilliant to have Sammy back at the club now. He's a top guy, he's very enthusiastic and he's given the place a big lift.

Number 4:

Steve Heighway


I mentioned Steve Heighway before and it's only right he features in this list because he was my manager in my early days, from schoolboy to YTS and then Academy. He's been a massive influence on my career and I certainly wouldn't have got into the first team without him. He helped me with all sorts of things, not just on the field, but he'd get me boots, tickets and all the kinds of things that people wouldn't normally think of. He guided me in the right way and I have a lot to thank him for.

Number 3:

Gerard Houllier


My former Liverpool manager Gerard Houllier has played a really big part in my career and was like a father figure to me during his time here. He helped me become a better person off the pitch, he gave me my chance in the first team and gave me the platform to go on and become captain of the club.
When Gerard first came it was a big change because I had never worked for a foreign manager before. He was very strict with things like diet but on the pitch he was always on at me to improve my game. He helped me a lot and I owe him a big thank you.

Number 2:

Fabio Capello


I would say Fabio Capello is number two, even though I've only worked with him for a short amount of time. He is quite similar to Rafa in many ways, he's a good tactician and very strict on discipline. Hopefully he's the man to lead England to success in the future.

Number 1:

RAFA rafael benitez


When choosing the best manager you've played under you have to look back at which manager has given you the greatest nights of your career and for me that has to be Rafa.
The Champions League win, the FA Cup win, the game against Olympiacos, victories over Juventus and Chelsea - Rafa's been there for them all.
He has taken my game to a different level and hopefully he can continue to do that.
The big thing about Rafa is that he's a winner. He's not a man who shouts or who is in your face, he's a calming influence and a man who is very good at explaining all the different situations we may face during a game. Whenever we step onto the field there is nothing left in the dressing room, we have prepared for everything. He's a great tactician.

from liverpoolfc.tv

0 ความคิดเห็น: